FAMILY LAW APPLICATION DRAFTING SERVICE
We offer a family law application drafting service covering:
- Spousal Support Applications
- Parenting Applications
Also known as spouse support or alimony and can be applied for if you are filing for divorce. It also applies to any couples ending an Adult interdependent relationship. That is a relationship that has lasted for at least three years or involves having a child together.
Parenting Agreements, whether they are Access and Custody Orders, Contact Orders or Parenting Orders, are official orders made by the court to legally enforce the amount of time a parent can spend with their child. The details are outlined under the Domestic Relations Act, Provincial Court Act or Divorce Act.
- Uncontested Divorce (no children) – $1,295.00*
- Uncontested Divorce (with children) – $1,595.00*
- Commissioner of Oaths Appointments – $30.00*a
- Family Agreement Drafting Service – COMING SOON
- Family Law Application Drafting Service- COMING SOON