AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Our philosophy is simple: help people get through a difficult time in life with care, compassion, and with practical and effective legal guidance.
We serve a broad Spectrum of people and their problems.
- People planning for marriage who have questions about pre-nuptial agreements or cohabitation agreements.
- People who are considering separation or divorce and are wondering what is fair and reasonable.
- People who have separated already but are looking for fair child support, spousal support or parenting arrangements and need a lawyer to help them reach an agreement or enforce an existing one.
- People who are divorced but are dealing with a change in circumstances and need help adjusting support or parenting matters.
- People who are lucky enough to cooperate and have come to an understanding on key items such as spousal support, child support, division of marital property and parenting, and who just want things formalized.